Mum's in KL now and I feel lonely enough to make myself look like someone who had just lost her job or something like that. I'm mommy's girl by the way :3 And I miss a lot of people, including Haidhar, Emma and my family. Muah. Sometimes I wish my best friend lives next door so I could just walk to her house and get all crazy with them. I meant crazy in a good way, for instance, crazy about our math test. Just lying. I'm bored.
On the other hand I feel sick of actually going to school after 3 torturing weeks of the final exam!! I guess September is too early for the finals when the actual holiday is by the end of November. Yes. I repeat, by the end of November. BY THE END OF NOVEMBER. So the results are out and I was inspired to change for a better student, not to mention, for the sake of being one of the SPM 2013 candidates. Words can never explain how worried I am for next year. These are one of the few things I should do in preparation for my SPM.
Next year, I should:Okay bye!
- Attend tuition for several subjects as follows: Physic, Chemistry, Bahasa Melayu.
- Always revise back after each lesson thought.
- Actually get my hands on my homework.
Thursday, 11 October 2012