About
post Monday, 1 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

Hello! I'm Natasha, a Sabahan chick currently residing in Kuching, Sarawak. Both my parents are Sabahan; I spend my childhood days living in Labuan until my dad was transferred here 12 yrs back so I guess I'm half Sarawakian now. lol. I get a year older every February 4, but who cares? Age are just numbers and shapes are just sizes. Who am I? I'm a dreamer, quiet on the outside but loud on the inside.

I'm not popular, neither am I a loser. I'm just enough to stand out as myself and live life like every average person does. In life, there are always that particular person who lit your world up: my love, family and friends, they are the reason why I'm still standing tall. Not only do they crack jokes during my best days, in fact, they stick with me at my worst.

As I grow up, I've been through a lot of changes, from music to fashion. At the age of twelve, my attitude changed a little, I was rough (?) and always angry (?!) lol. I guess that's how I ended up listening to rock music. I used to listen to P!ATD and 30 Seconds To Mars. They are simply the best bands of the entire time. Lana Del Rey is a subject to my alter ego <3 Oh and, I love taking pictures of nature and of the beautiful things that surround me.

That guy right there, he's my man. We are dating since October 31, 2009. It was on August when I first knew him on Friendster (I know right?!). However it took several months for him to confess his feelings, since he was fifteen and therefore busy for his PMR. lol. Funny how this lasts until now. I mean, when we met someone in the internet, we just don't expect this to last, but for the love of Allah, this it lasted this far.

I love him in every way I could relate with. As a motivating best friend, a caring lover and a loving husband, though we're not married yet. But we will be. Like every couple, we do fight, but somehow we make up with each other without us noticing. It's hard to replace someone when you truly know him well. Anyway, thank you for spending 10 minutes of your life reading this speech :)

Labels:



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►