Appreciating
post Tuesday, 16 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

It's 30 minutes past twelve. I just can't believe what I'm seeing hehe. I was editing pictures and when I looked at the bottom right corner of my monitor, yeah, pffsh. I was supposed to do my script for tomorrow's oral but ended up going online. So yesterday I didn't attend school 'cause I'm having stomachache. It's my time of the month. I can only hope I didn't miss a lot, I mean, I'm in so much fear of not being able to catch up especially for additional math 'cause I'll be leaving earlier before the holidays for my cousin's wedding :)


By the way, this is what I've been doing just now with my nenek. She always cook these kind of things for evening tea, like every elders do. I don't know what it's called but I've been eating this ever since I was a child. Nenek's the best cook ever. Part of her signature dishes are the ayam kurma. My mother said I should treasure every opportunity I have by learning how to cook from nenek. I'm always worried of my cookings. I do know how to cook but not that much of recipes that I know. If I was in my boyfriend's shoes, even I want a wife who cooks good food. It's not like I don't cook good food *smirks* tapi worry jak bah.

Apart from that, I also found this on tumblr. I'm touched :')

Labels:



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►