
It's a long and stressful day that I'm having today. I had to finish my assignments before I could submit them by this Friday morning. Yesterday was my day off after a tiring week of school and extra classes held by yours truly, additional math teacher. FYI, I've never attended extra classes and get all my homework done except for Mdm Voon's. When I said 'done', I meant having all my works checked, neat drawings with absolutely no leftovers. In a good way of saying, there's something about Mdm. Voon that made me do what she wants. She's strict but yet I like the way she teaches people. Not that the others aren't good in teaching but I wish every teacher in my school has this ability to capture a student's attention.

Meanwhile, this baby is heaven. At least for me it is. I was so hungry that I had to break the rules of not eating bread for a month. The most tempting thing in the world after shopping is food, they are the best thing man has ever contributed. That's why I'm worried, I've been putting on some weight ever since I stopped jogging. Hence, I will be back on diet starting from tomorrow. I am seriously in desperate need of losing some weight before going back to Sabah. I sacrifice my love of food, too, for the sake of wearing my new shirt. Please please please lose 4 kg before November 4, PLEASE!

And this is my new Zara inspired owl printed shirt I bought at The Garden of Fash. It's an M-sized chiffon shirt studded at the collar. The only thing I'm disappointed on this shirt is the fact that I'm a size smaller. I should have chose a smaller size and I'm sure it will better fit me. But it's okay because it's my fault anyway. Overall, I'm satisfied because I'm loving the print :)
Sunday, 14 October 2012