Naive
post Wednesday, 24 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

Have you ever:
  • lost someone that your heart screams in agony,
  • had a friend who's now avoiding from you,
  • fell in love with someone.
Trust me, we all do, at least one of the above statements. I do too but for today's entry, I'll be focusing on #2. Sometimes I feel useless to all of the people around me. Though I don't contribute that much of a person, I tried the best I could to at least have the sense of respect and humanity. For instance, I have this particular friend of mine who's at the beginning, was close to me. Considering that she was my best friend, we didn't mind sharing thoughts with each other. Apparently, ever since she's been friends with the elites, we're not even talking to each other anymore. If we are, it's because I started the conversation. I don't take that as a big deal but the fact that she'd do anything to fit in is really undeniable. I suppose that there's nothing I can do about it anymore. If that's what she really wanted, then she'll go for it. I'm on my own path.

Then again, I guess people will never realize what they have until they are completely gone. If, ever, the people who did wrong came searching for me to seek apology, I'd be honored to forgive them. Naive? I'm only human to make mistakes.

By the way, here's a song from B2ST. I'm not a fan of k-pop but the lyrics (literally after being translated) is beautiful.

Labels: ,



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►