Contrast
post Friday, 19 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

Sometimes I have so much to say but I just couldn't put those which I thought of into words. Then again, sometimes I think thoughts should just stay in my mind, continuously remembered but slowly forgotten. I like how life is right now, although it reeks, I find myself more inclined towards my studies. Despite that, I missed the way my life was before it happened, at least I have someone who asks about school and what I was doing. But if this was written, sure, I'll accept the fact how boring my life is, now that we're over.

I knew I should stay strong even though it left bruises in my heart. I really loved him. Things change over time. Well, if it's not of the hardships, then that's not what I call life. I motivate myself with quotes or hadith for support. Speaking of support, I was at school until 5 in the evening today. We're having extra classes (again) for additional math, which explains how tired I am right now that I might fall asleep any time while writing this. I love going to school lately. I am considered lucky to still have friends, at least they keep me company.


The best part of a girl's life: Shopping. That's what I do when I'm at a level where my mood is at the worst. Nothing beats my passion for fashion. When mom came back from KL several days back, she had bought me some goodies, including this denim shirt I've always wanted. Yay! Another item in my wishlist granted :D

Labels: , ,



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►