Family Time
post Sunday, 21 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

It's a few days until dad's flight to Kuching, which will be on Saturday during Hari Raya Aidiladha. Do you know what that means? Holiday for everyone! Except for me since I'll be attending my last extra class before the upcoming holiday *sobs*. Speaking of holidays, my classmate told me that fortunately, the last day of school is on November 1 because it's SPM for the Form 5 students. Good luck seniors!


Nenek brought us out for breakfast today. As usual, my brother recommended his "signature" restaurants: KFC, Mc Donalds and other places chained with instant food, in which at that time was definitely not the type of food that will tantalize my taste buds. So, I suggested Rumah Hijau cafe instead. There, I ordered Nasi Ayam Penyet, namely 'smashed marinated fried chicken' when translated. Rumah Hijau serves up a modified recipe of ayam penyet with sweet dippings, and other curried dishes, which in my opinion, opposes the elegant concept of this vintage-inspired look of the cafe. But oh well, as far as I remember, I had a delightful time with my family in a cozy cafe nearby :)

Labels:



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►