Good night
post Sunday, 14 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)


Gamers are always in for the victory while they left behind others who truly care for them. I don't mind Haidhar's a gamer, I just said facts that I observe. In fact, my brother's one of them too so I know how they'd be in a habit of putting their responsibilities aback, such as chores. On occasion, I tend to ignore them and just let them be, but at a time when I feel disturbed, I would probably tell them to stop. We all have opinions, you have yours, I have mine. If you're against me, keep the thought. I'm not complaining about gamers anyway. As a matter of fact my purpose of writing are far from that.

People change along with their thoughts and promises. That's how things go. Therefore in life, nothing turns out perfectly the way we wanted, sometimes we just have to accept things as they are instead of just being a pessimist. That's my new principle in relationships. Having a boyfriend who's ego high is tough for a thinker like me, I always take things in a bad way. However, when seeing things in my perspective, I'm someone who actually cares about my lover that finally the love ended up as a thorn in my flesh. If it weren't for the feelings we had, maybe we wouldn't have lasted this far. Haidhar, I love you and I would wait for the moment you propose to me.

Labels: ,



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►