So to be frank, exams killed almost every living inside of me, I even look like old people with wrinkles on my skin. Sad isn't it? But now it feels like my cells are back alive to turn my hair black again, so happy as if a rock was now lifted away from my shoulders.
Still, what I've done during the exam doesn't pay the price of my puffy eye bag due to my "temporary" bad sleeping habits. When I look back, I've done poorly, close enough to fail maybe. I don't know. Yesterday's paper was tough enough to make my head ache. I can literally conclude that my finals wasn't that good for a smart school's student. sob sob. I'm such a disappointment to my teacher especially my parents. I'm sorry :(
If I fail, even a single F, I will change kay? I PROMISE. Besides, I will be sitting for my SPM so 2013 will be a tough year for me. That's the point of going this far anyway.
But as for now, I shall find something to do to kill time.
If I fail, even a single F, I will change kay? I PROMISE. Besides, I will be sitting for my SPM so 2013 will be a tough year for me. That's the point of going this far anyway.
But as for now, I shall find something to do to kill time.
Labels: School
Thursday, 4 October 2012