I finally urged myself to start my own blog after my final exam. The finals are not over yet actually, but sometimes, when you can't wait of doing something, you just got to do it earlier. Or else, you won't be able to stop thinking about it until you actually start doing it. At least, that's how i felt. The last time I blogged was 2 years ago, back when I was fourteen. I bet you're able to guess my age now. Har har.
Literally, a few reasons brought me here. I needed some space for myself; because sometimes, words are just better untold, but better written. Plus, this way, I am going to have all my memories and events written down (or in other words, typed out) since I'm too forgetful to remember. I'm not counting on the human brain to store everything I've been through because what I remember is not exactly the actual thing I was doing lololol. I guess the main purpose of creating this blog wasn't of gaining followers, as a matter of fact, i would never care about the fact that nobody reads it. Besides, that's the point of starting this blog. I just wanted space.
Anyway, HAI THERE, I'm Natasha and I'm very confused of the new blogger interface :/
Monday, 1 October 2012