To let go
post Wednesday, 17 October 2012 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

Letting go is the worst feeling. In my entire life, I have never felt trashed, so insecure that I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I hate my life. I hate the choices I made. You know you still love someone when you long for their text msgs. I do. But I'm trying not to think about it. Each time I see places, every memory flashes before my very eyes. It's been 3 long years of patience, hope, fear and joy. But what's the point of even making it officially 3 years this October 31 when your heart tells you that you should stop? I thought things are going to be different after we broke up months ago. Well, actually, no. Nothing's changed.

I know I shouldn't be posting this here, but sorry, can't hold it. How about you haters stop reading? Oh well. If I was given a chance to make three wishes, I'd wish that I would wake up as a baby while my whole life was just a horrid dream. I'd wish to put back things into the right places and for the people who gave hope to my life. 10 years of marriage does not mean you're safe from being deceived. People change. From this long distant relationship, despite of the negatives, I learned that honesty and trust is the biggest thing in the relationship. I learned to be sincere and to appreciate.


Labels:



+ follow
soot sprite(s)
◄ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES ►